Pages

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Christmas Across the Miles

Well I've finally managed to stop imagining myself still lying on the beach and get myself into the mood to make a card.

I've used one of the cute Lili of the Valley die-cuts - great for when you just haven't got time to colour an image. The background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs and the sentiment is one I made on the computer. I used Memory Box Frostyville Border and Marianne Creatable LR0136 tree dies. Other bits from my stash were scraps of embossed card. a christmas decoration and some red gems.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Across the Miles'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Anything Goes'
Lili's Little Fairies challenge 'Classic Christmas'
The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge 'Anything Goes'

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card. I love the image, and your layout and embellies look fab.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland too!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card Andrea. I love those die cuts and I've used a few of them this week too. Great for a quick card and I love how you've added lovely die cut embellishments. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab Christmas card Andrea, I love the traditional colour combination and gorgeous image. I bet making a Christmas card really brought you back to normality, I'm so glad you had a great holiday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful card, thank you for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Hun, love the image, papers and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kanda, Lovely to see you back! Fabulous festive card. I love these images and am loving your design and details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning sweetie this is just fabulous, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kanda, this is just super, love your colouring
    Thanks for joining us over at LLF this week! Good luck!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kanda - fab use of the LotV diecut and also your other die cuts - love your tree. Thanks so much for joining Lili's Little Fairies this week
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantabulous and I just signed up to follow your blog. Found you through the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card, love the image thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.