Pages

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

B.. is for Bauble with Dimension

For my card today I've used a gorgous Mo Manning image coloured with Promarkers and with a touch of Sakura sparkles pen. (Unfortunately the sparkles on the wings and halo don't show up on the photo)
I printed the image twice and cut out the little angel and bauble top which I then layered with sticky pads to give it a bit of depth and then placed it on silver card. Then I fixed this to the base card with sticky pads and I added a sentiment layered onto a piece of silver card and again fixed with sticky pads.
I used a Cheery Lynn sleigh border die cut in silver card which I cut up and layered 2 deep so that it stands off from the card. The background paper is from the Kate Knight Christmas Collection and the silver corner peel-off  and silver gems are from my stash.


I used this photo for inspiration


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Mo Manning challenge 'B is for ......' (Bauble)
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Photo inspiration'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes'
Cheery Lynn Designs challenge 'Corner Adorners'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Anytjing Goes'
Let's Create and Craft challenge 'Dimension'
Paper Crafting Journey challenge 'Add Some Bling'
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge 'Anything Goes'

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your design and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Great image and I love the colours and design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andrea, thank you so much for joining us at Let's Craft and Create for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink for Christmas! Thanks for using the sleigh border. I had wondered how that one would look. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card a gorgeous take on the photo, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Andrea, gorgeous image and detail.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Andrea, fab image and I love your die cut embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie I love this the colours are fabulous, gorgeous creation sweetie, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Kanda! Love the image and your decoupaging! Have a lovely weekend, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!! love the sleighs cut in silver! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful ensemble, love all the little details, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card!
    Thanks for joinin g us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, I like to border and the corner done in silver, very elegant! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Andrea, love the sleigh done in silver, a great color combo too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Bearly Mine Challenges and Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card.....lovely colour and cute image :)
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello, your card is to cute and sweet, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous, love the style of your card and sweet image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.