Pages

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Another Halloween card

Hi and thanks for taking the time to drop by to have a look at my card today.

I really loved the background papers from Bearly Mine Designs that I used for my first Halloween card so I decided to make another card using them. I did exactly the same for the background, cutting the centre out of the orange cobweb and layering it on to the purple paper. This time I used a Mo Manning image coloured with Promarkers and stuck on with sticky pads. The dies I used were Marianne Creatables LR0157 and LR0111 for the corner bits and Memory Box swirly tree, which were all cut from black card. I finished it off with a couple of clipart bats

The photo is a bit weird because of the lighting, but I think it looks more spooky !!


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Die-ing For A challenge 'Halloween'
Lexi's Creations challenge 'Halloween'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Halloween'

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant Halloween card. Love the papers and fabulous colours. Great image too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Fab colours and colouring.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab card...so many details!
    Thanks for joining the spooky fun at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is great love the spider webs all around making the aperture for the scene just amazing
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab Halloween card Andrea, I love the way you cut the opening in the cobweb paper and great image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Fabulous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea

    I love this card - Bat Cat - one of my very favourite Mo images - he's just so stinking cute!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some much appreciated comments.

    Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend and have a great week.

    Take care

    Ta ta for now.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card I love the detail and design.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fantastic idea with the papers Andrea, I love love love those papers and you gorgeously coloured cat is perfect with them...great design
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, I love that cat!

    Thank you for joining in with the DTDF challenge this month,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.