Pages

Saturday, 20 October 2012

A Marianne Christmas and My Great news

I was being a very good girl yesterday and put my energy into housework so never got around to checking my mail until late.. and when I did I couldn't believe it. I had an email from Wendy asking me if I'd like to join the design team at Paper Crafting Journey, so without any hesitation I replied....   err YES please. So I can't wait for my start date on 1st November and hope that you lovely people who pop by to visit me will also take the time to visit the challenge blog here.

Right on to my creation for today and I decided to have a go at making a Christmas decoration.
I started with a circle of white card and dry embossed some tiny snowflakes all over it. I die cut some trees with Marianne Creatables LR0136 and as I wanted a 3D effect I attached them with sticky pads. The cute image is a Marianne Designs Eline stamp coloured with Promarkers, cut out and again attached with sticky pads. I then cut a ring out of white card and as I haven't got any holly dies I added Marianne Creatables CR1216 around the edges to make a wreath. (I got the idea from Enfys at Going Buggy here). This wreath was then attached to the base circle with sticky pads and finished with a piece of mistletoe from Marianne Creatables LR0189, silver gem berries and red ribbbon.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Marianne Designs challenge 'Use a picture or stamp of Eline'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Anything But a Card'
Marianne's Design Divas challenge 'Shaped Cards'
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'Traditional'
Deep Ocean challenge 'Anything Goes'
ABC Christmas challemge 'U for Up To You'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
Lets' Craft and Create challenge 'Dimension' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by and hope you have a good weekend

21 comments:

  1. Je hebt een hele mooie kaart gemaakt. Heel leuk verzonnen.
    Leuk dat je meedoet aan de challenge.

    Groetjes,
    Yvonne.
    MD challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous decoration Andrea. I love the design, it looks great. Cute image too.
    Congratulations on your DT spot, you deserve it.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wreath decoration Andrea. Love the image and overall design. Stop by my blog for another nice surprise.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a lovely card Andrea.
    Thank you for joining our challenge again.

    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful what a great decoration
    Thank you for joining in at sparkles Christmas challenge this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Andrea, I love the wreath you have created and your sweet image.
    Congratulations on your DT spot.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card great cute circle card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation so pretty and must have taken ages such detail, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.

    Hanny.
    MD blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous sweetie, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kanda...I love the way you have used the flower swirls around the border of your circle card!! And all Eline stamps are just so cute..Lovely card, glad to see you joining the monthly MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S CHALLENGE - shape it..

    Have a great day , hugs from another MD fan,and blogfriend,
    MDD DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, What a beauty Andrea
    Thanks for joining our Challenge.

    Gr.Thea
    DT Challenge blog MD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kanda, this is absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely decoration and it'll look great hanging from your tree, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card!!

    Thanks for joining the challenge!
    Wybrich
    DT MDchallenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your good news. Your card is a delight and I love the circular shape. Thank you for sharing with us at Marianne Design Divas "shaped card" challenge this month, Wishes Suzanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. super mooie kerstkaart
    complimenten
    bedankt voor het meedoen
    groetjes jolanda bongers
    md challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a cute card! Love the image and the shape. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally Gorgeous card, Congrats on your good news too! have fun!
    Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, and also taking some time out to leave the team a comment too! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.