Pages

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

A Christmas Star

Hello to you all and a special hello to my new followers, thanks for dropping by on this cold and windy day. I've got the dreaded flu germs and haven't felt like doing much for the past few days but I have managed to put together a christmas card today.

I've used another cute Mo Manning image coloured with Promarkers and I decoupaged the little cherub. I added some sparkle with Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pen on the wings and star but it hasn't shown up on the photo. Then I layered the image on some silver mirri card and then on to a Marianne Creatable LR0180 die. The background paper is from Bearly Mine Design and I used the same paper mounted on white card for the border and then wrapped a piece of white ribbon round it. I finished it off with a sentiment and silver gems from my stash.




This is the sketch I followed


I shall enter this in the following challenges
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Christmas is Coming'
The Crafty Pad challenge 'Christmas is Coming'
Mo's Digital challenge 'Cute and Cuddly'
Willow Sketchie challenge 'Sketch and Christmas in October'
Ooh La La challenge 'C is for Christmas'
Crafty Sentiments challenge 'Seeing Stars'
That Craft Place challenge 'Tic, Tac, Toe' (I used gems/sentiment/ribbon)
Everybody Art challenge 'Bingo' (I used ribbon/gems/star)
The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
ABC Christmas challenge 'U.. For Up to You' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for dropping by and hope you all have a good week xx

21 comments:

  1. Such a cute image lovely Christmas card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers anything goes this week and good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh KandA this is so sweet, what a lovely card! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Kanda, what a beautiful card....love that sweet image on the star and all your details...thanks for playing with both the sketch and the theme of Willow Sketchie!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kanda , wow this is fabulous what a super image and card well done sweetie. Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge this time well done and good luck Hugs Elaine .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again , I have had a peek at what I have missed in your creations whilst being awol , your cards are always a treat to view and so pretty well done sweetie . Fabulous work hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image and card, love it, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kanda, this is just adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Christmas Is Coming Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, and such a cute image. Love the colours and layout too.
    I hope you're feeling better.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Andrea, such a sweet image and lovely papers. I'm sorry to hear you have not been well, I hope you soon feel better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty as a picture Kanda, a beautiful card.
    Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments Designs and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful creation. This image is beautiful.
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card, I love the image and the colours are lovely. Thank you so much for sharing at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful Christmas card! You chose a very cute image. Love the doily die and the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this week!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  14. so soft and dreamy love this gorgeous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, such pretty blues! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Andrea. I love this image (not seen this one before!) and the colours are so pretty.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this card is adorable!
    thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week - perfect for our challenge
    hugs
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! Look at that star...you have done wonderful on your layout, using the perfect image for the sketch! Fantastic work. Thanks much for joining us at Crafty Sentiment Designs this week....hope to see you again!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image. Great colouring and layout too.
    Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card that image and frame are beautiful so are the papers and design excellent card, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a sweet card so glad you joined us at ooh la la
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.