Pages

Friday, 14 September 2012

Pink & Green

I've left this posting a bit late as we've been having trouble with the internet connection, so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can enter it in the Totally Gorjuss challenge in time.

The image I've used is from the Joanna Sheen 'In Other Words' cd. I printed the topper off 3 times so that I could make it into a decoupaged image.  I used a background paper from my scrap box and distressed it more with chalks. The die is Cheery Lynn fanciful flourish and I just added a silver peel-off sentiment to finish.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Pink and Green'
Dies to Die for challenge 'Anything Goes'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Distressing'

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anrea, love the fab image, lovely soft colours and your flourish finishes your card perfectly
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and delicate just love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Andrea. Gorgeous flowers and I love the leaf die.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea

    This is just so pretty and I love how you have decoupaged the image - perfect.

    I'm so sorry I haven't been to see you for a while - my internet has been poorly.

    Thank you for leaving me some lovely comments.

    Have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Andrea, fab colour combination and lovely dimension.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.