Pages

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Best Friend

Thanks for dropping by on this chilly but sunny day and a special hello to my new followers. At the moment I'm in countdown mode as we're off on holiday at the weekend and I still have a hundred and one things to do.

The card I have today is one I was asked to make and it was a birthday card for someone to give her closest friend. I used a Joanna Sheen cd called 'In Other Words' and I chose the image from the quote toppers section and printed it on to glossy photographic paper. I also printed the matching background paper and sentiment. Then all I added was a piece of ribbon and a little ladybug.

I forgot to take the photograph before I'd put the card in a cellophane bag so I'm afraid the picture isn't so good.


I will enter this in the following challenges

Divas By Design challenge 'Friendship'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes'
The Squirrel and the Fox challenge 'Anything Goes'

11 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, love all the flowers.
    Hope you're going somewhere nice for your jollies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh KandA what a beautiful card. So pretty! Enjoy! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "poppies" card..very sweet.
    Have a nice evening,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card. Poppies are one of my favourite flowers and they look beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card Andrea, I love the poppy image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kanda
    A beautiful card fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at BEARLY MINE CHALLENGES
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful love the image and the matching papers a super card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Andrea, love the image and sentiment, beautiful matching papers
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea

    I just stopped by to say thank you for voting for my card over at the Fashionista Challenge. I really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

    This card is very pretty and you made me smile when you said you'd forgotten to picture it before bagging it up. I have done that so many times lately!

    Thanks again

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty and declicate card, thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.