I named this card 'finally' as just about everything went wrong in the making of it and although it didn't turn out as planned I am pleased with it.
I used the following colour scheme for inspiration
All the dies I used are Marianne Creatables and are cut from white card brushed with pink chalk. The easel part of the card was made with LR0180. I used LR0111 for the flowers, LR0156 for the leaves, LR0157 for the lavender and glued them on LR0129 doily and the sentiment was made on the computer. I cut 4 Anja LR0200 corners and glued them onto brown card and then fixed the easel card to this. I added a couple of silver gems to the flower centres and wrapped a length of lace around the card and tied it in a bow at the front. I just can't seem to get the bow to stay right so will need to glue it a bit.
Here's a photo of the card closed
I shall enter this in the following challenges
Marianne Designs challenge 'Vintage easel card'
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Totally Sentimental'
That Craft Place challenge 'Vintage'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Colour challenge - pink, lilac, blue, green & tangerine'
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Lace'
Divas By Design challenge 'Lets Celebrate'
Moving Along 'with The Times challenge 'Shape Up'
Cupcake Craft challenge 'Flowers'