Pages

Monday, 6 August 2012

Snoesjes & Sparkles

As those of you who saw my earlier cards will know I always used to colour my images with pencil crayons....  but I have been converted to Promarkers. I'm still limited colourwise even though a recent purchase has brought the total to 27 colours. I know what I shall be wanting for my birthday this year!!

Anyway here is my second Promarker card. The image is a Marianne Designs 'Snoesjes' and I followed a sketch from Totally Gorjuss challenge


 The silver and white card I've used is a piece I've had for ages and I think it may be from an old christmas card. I used Marianne die LR0201 to cut the border from holographic card and attached some silver ribbon around it, the tag was cut with LR0154 and the bird with LR0137. I finished it off with silver peel-offs and gems from my stash.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'It's a sketch'
Lexi's Creations challenge 'Sparkle and shine'
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge 'Add some bling or sparkle'
Marianne Design Divas challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 4th entry)
Dream Valley challenge ''Die ccuts and punches'
Love To Create challenge 'Punches and dies'
Whoopsi Daisy challenge 'Die cuts and/or punches'
Creatalicious challenge 'Christmas in July' (my 3rd entry)

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening

19 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Christmas card Andrea, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured. I love my ProMarkers but have now started to collect FlexMarkers as well - I find the brush tips make colouring and blending much easier.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card you have created Kanda and fun that you participate with the challenge of MD.

    Gr. Thea
    DT Challenge blog MD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Andrea, love the color.
    Thank you for joining our challenge

    Anita
    Challengeblog MD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Deam Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image and fab design. I love promarkers too, the more you have, the more you need!!lol
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kanda. Oh how pretty and a gorgeous colour combination too. Love the sparkle effects too. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card......Thanks for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo pretty Andrea. Love the image, papers and layout. Gorgeous!!
    Hugs
    caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card!
    Nice colouring with your Promarkers!

    Thanks for joining the challenge!
    Wybrich
    DT MDchallenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color combo! So sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and hope to see your lovely creations next week too!

    Hugs, DT Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card! I love the blue and white together. Thank you for joining us at Love to Create. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice card you made.

    Thank you for joining use.

    Mieke, Dt challenge blog MD

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you entered this beautiful creation into our Die Cuts and/or Punches challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy this week! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greate card!
    Thanks for joining us at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Kanda,
    Beautiful bling challenge card, love your image Thanks for joining us at The pretty little ribbon shop this month.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww this is really lovely :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/winner-of-my-candy-and-new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.