Pages

Thursday, 2 August 2012

No thanks, I'll wait for the ice cream

Well, the normal English weather has returned to the East Midlands and it's out with the brollies again. My sister is over visiting from Johannesburg and it always rains when she comes and improves when she leaves...... so hopefully after the 16th of this month we may get a bit more summer.

I have treated myself to a few more Promarkers and so will be trying my hand at a bit more 'colouring in' but in the meantime I've got another decoupage card to show you.

This is another Joanna Sheen House Mouse beautie from the 'Fruit and Nut' collection. I've not met anyone yet who doesn't find these little mice irresistable. The sentiment was part of the decoupage sheet, the background paper was free with a magazine and the ribbon and flowers are from my stash.








I shall enter this in the following challenges
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Ice Cream flavour combos' (mine is Raspberry Ripple with sprinkles)
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes'
The Crafty Pad challege 'Things with wings' (my second entry)
Scrapbook Sisters Card challenge 'Things with wings'
Cupcake Craft challenge 'The great outdoors'


9 comments:

  1. I love decoupage, and this looks fantastic! Gorgeous backing papers and layout too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the cutest thing i have ever seen! :)
    Hatty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Andrea. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gorgeous card is perfect for our Great Outdors Challenge. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea
    A gorgeous and beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at BEARLY MINE CHALLENGES
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Andrea, love the house mouse decoupage, fabulous papers and layout,
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card and a fab combination of colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love house mouse and this one is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges Blog hugs Jess xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.