Pages

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Just for Jacky

This card was made for a birthday which was yesterday so I'm now able to post it. It was for Jacky who has to cycle to work whatever the weather - freezing cold, rain, wind and occasionally sunshine. Except this week as she's having a few days off so enjoy it dearie xx - Oh and I must point out that her backside is NOT that big

I loved the sketch at Live and Love Crafts this month so decided that was the one to follow


I used a fabulous Mo Manning image coloured with Promarkers and and placed on a doiley. The background papers are from Raspberry Road Designs and Wild Rose Studio. All the dies I used are from Cheery Lynn and are B117 fanciful flourish, DL112 small butterfly and B152 miniature rose. The lace, tag, sentiment and silver jewels are all from my stash



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Live &Love Crafts challenge 'Elizabeth's sketch'
Mo's DP2 challenge 'Lovely Layers with Mo image'
Cheery Lynn Designs challenge 'Anything Goes'
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'Anything Goes for our first ever challenge'
Let's Craft and Create challenge 'Stamp It'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Anything Goes'
Ladybug Crafts Inks challenge 'Paper Piecing'
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Layers on Layers'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you can leave a comment as I love reading them

22 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Andrea, I have this image but have not had the courage to colour it yet, yours looks fab.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and thanks for the chuckle about the "backside". Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and super presentation so pretty
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really pretty card Andrea, love the image, gorgeous papers and all the fabulous embellishments. I'm sure your friend loved it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Andrea, great image, beautiful colours and a fabulous layout, love the little flowers on your flourish
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Andrea. Fab image and I love the pretty backing papers and all your embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee hee there is no way your friends bum will be that big if she cycles every day :D This is such a happy fun card I LOVE it. Thank you for joining us for our first ever challenge at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card adore the colours and layout thank you for joining us at cheery Lynn lots of luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Crafty Amy Kanda, if your friend cycles to work every day she will no way have a rear end like that one! What a lovely card though! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the image Hun its such fun thank you for joing us for our first challenge ove at Natalie and Amys

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fab card! Love the entire design and all those yummy die cuts are so beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this week and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I absolutely adore this image
    Gorgeous take on our sketch
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Live & Love Crafts
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous! I love everything about it! The colors...the papers!!! Very cute! I love all the pinks and the Image is just so funny! Thanks for playing along on the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card, loving the lady on the bike, she looks awesome.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome card, really pretty details and fab image! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Mo's images and you had done a divine design and such wonderful colours! Thank you for joining us over at Natalie and Amy's for our very first challenge and hope to see you back again! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, love the different layers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, wow! So many pretty details to look at! I love the soft colors you've used. Such a pretty card! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kanda,
    Beautiful papers and composition, and this image is so much fun! Thanks for taking part in the LLC August challenge. Hope to see you again this month!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card.....thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this image colored in pinks! Beautiful! I am sorry that I am so late in commenting, I have had computer problems. Thank you for joining us at the ABC Challenge. I hope we will see more of your lovely work in our coming challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.