Pages

Monday, 27 August 2012

I'm back .....

.... although I've not been anywhere except in the space where all inspiration deserts you. I have been checking the reading lists and seeing your lovely cards, even though I haven't been getting round to visit you all to leave comments.

I have got a card to show you today and it's based on a sketch although I have resized and moved a couple off the elements


The image is from Joanna Sheen's 'Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady' CD and is one of the decoupage sheets. The background paper came with a magazine and I finished it with a silver peel-off trim.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Willow Sketchie challenge 'Sketch and/or Christmas in August' (I followed both)
Divas By Design challenge 'Anything Goes'
Challenge Up Your Life challenge 'Weihnachten im Sommer / Christmas in Summer'
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Nature'


9 comments:

  1. The little birds look gorgeous in 3d.Lovely clean card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Andrea, such a fab image and pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles monthly challenges for our * Nature * challenge.

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and a very fresh design. Thanks for playing along with my last ever challenge at Willow Sketchie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Kanda. The birds are so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an elegant winter/christmas card! I love the soft colours and the image :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely, Thanks for sharing with Willow Sketchie this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely Lovely Card. Great JOB!~
    Thanks for sharing with Willow Sketchie Challenge.
    -Sony WSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card – thankyou for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our Nature Challenge

    Good luck in the draw

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.