Pages

Friday, 10 August 2012

Fruity Friends

Well we are enjoying some lovely sunshine again and fingers crossed it stays with us for a while.

So my card today fits in with having some fun on a warm summers day.

This is another Joanna Sheen House Mouse decoupage from the 'Fruit and Nut' collection. I went a bit crazy last year and bought quite a lot of House Mouse decoupage sheets and they are so cute that I spend more time looking at them than cutting them up!!
I used ivory linen card for the base and for the backing paper I printed off an insert from the Joanna Sheen House Mouse Inserts cd-rom. The purple flower was from my stash and I added a couple of tiny punched yelloe flowers for the centre to match the flowers on the paper and decoupage.




I shall enter this in the following challenges
By the Cute and Girly challenge 'Fruity'
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Flowers and Animals'
Crafters Companion challenge 'Best Friends' (my 2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
Little Claire Monthly challenge 'Summer/holidays' (my 2nd entry)
Moving Along With the Times challenge 'Summer'

Thanks for popping by and enjoy the rest of your day

19 comments:

  1. Oh this is So sweet Kanda! the decoupage looks wonderful…and those mice are adorable.. love the design and layout and the pretty flower is perfect! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous House Mouse card Andrea, I do love to see decoupage.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andrea. Love the image and your beautiful decoupage skills.
    Hugs
    caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Kanda, love the Image, and the colours are so pretty.
    Thanks for taking part in the challenge at MAWTT
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decoupage card is brilliant Kanda! It inspires me to get mine out. I have not used decoupage for simply ages. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card, fab image choice!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us for The Crafter's Companion Challenge. Good Luck
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so fantastic. Thanks you for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  9. House Mouse is an all time favourite of mine and I have made hundreds of cards with them , this is just fab Kanda its one of my Fav images and so pretty well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Andrea, I love house mouse designs and this image is fabulous,
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous image, just love the decoupage. Brilliant card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet Kanda! Such pretty image and colors. Thank you for creating with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Andrea

    this is just so so pretty - I love those little mouses brilliant!

    Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.

    Have a great week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kanda! This is a super cute card. Wow! the detail of cutting those little cuties out!!! You did a great job!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw this is a really sweet card, love this image. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Kate xxx
    Charisma Cardz DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, love your layout and sweet image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz,hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous - a really sweet image and I love House Mouse designs.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love House Mice(Mouses?) Great card. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.