Pages

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Baby Boy

Well the sun is peeping out from behind a few clouds and the washing is on the line so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a dry day. Hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend.

Todays post is is a card I was asked to make at short notice for a new baby boy which had to have 'Welcome to Ronnie' as the sentiment. As I didn't have any suitable background papers I embossed the front of the card with a doily Mica Mask in my Grand Calibur and then lightly brushed the card with blue chalks. I added a paperr doily and then a printed image which is from a very old CD I have called 'Decadry Express Family Events'. I typed the sentiment on the pc and coloured the cut out circle with blue chalk and added a bow. Then I finished it off with a die-cut Marianne Creatables LR0111 swirl.

Sorry the photo is a bit blurry. I didn't get the chance to take another.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Baby, Baby'
Sketchy Colors challenge 'Pastel Colours'

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment

6 comments:

  1. Love this Andrea, so pretty.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and gorgeous all in one, I bet it was really appreciated too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so sweet! Love it!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Andrea, such a sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and so cute! Thanks for entering our challenge at Sketchy Colors this week!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Andrea this is so beautiful I am loving the soft colour palette - wonderful.

    Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our next challenge.

    Have a great weekend.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.