Pages

Monday, 13 August 2012

A New Dress

Hello and thanks for dropping by to take a look at my card today.

I decided to try my hand at a design which is totally new to me. This is a freebie image which I found here. I used chalks to colour the background and Promarkers to colour the dress. The corner is a Memory Box die 'Macarena Corner' which I also coloured with the same Promarker and the tag is Marianne Designs Creatables die LR0154 coloured with the chalks. I added a few punch cut flowers and some lace, pearls and charms from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Going Buggy challenge 'Girlie card'
Divas By Design challenge 'For a Female'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Lacy Lacy'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Vintage'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Tag, You're It'
Dream Valley challenge 'Die Cuts and Punches' (my 2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 3rd entry)



11 comments:

  1. This is lovely Andrea, it looks as though it is in a frame, such a pretty dress image and you have created a lovely background for it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Andrea. love the image and you've done a fab job with it. Great colours and layout too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very classy great creation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love everything about it. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers Challengem Good Luck and hope we will be seeing you again for a future challenge,
    Take Care
    Andy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and sweet card thanks for joining in at Divas by Design
    -sheryl-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card love the shot of colour on the dress great idea, Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Andrea, fabulous image, love the background, and all the details.
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greate card!
    Thanks for playing at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very classy and classic card! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/winner-of-my-candy-and-new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really elegant, fabulous girlie card. Thanks so much for entering the Going Buggy challenge this month, and good luck
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.