Pages

Monday, 25 June 2012

Summer Tilda & Dies Tag

Good Morning to you all. Thanks for dropping by and for any comments you may leave as I love reading them all.

I usually don't do anything fancy if I make a tag but I decided to do something a bit different and this is what I came up with.
I got a free gift with a magazine a while ago of some Raspberry Road Designs A4  paper collection. This was in the form of a booklet with a thick glossy cover which also had beautiful designs printed on it, so with 'waste not' being my motto, this has formed the base of my tag cut with Marianne Designs Creatable LR0111. 
The Tilda image is coloured with pencil crayons and chalked on the edge. The other dies I used are Marianne Creatables LR0154 for the little name tag which was also chalked on the edges, LR 0157 lavender sprig, Cheery Lynn B117 leafy flourish and DL112 butterflies. The flowers, gems and ribbon are all from my stash.








I shall enter this in the ffollowing challenges
TOMIC Magnolia challenge 'Tag + Magnolia Flowers'  max 5 challenges
Midweek Magnolias challenge 'Anything But A Card'   max 5 challenges
Just Magnolia challenge 'Summer Colours'
Allsorts challenge 'Any Die Will Do'


10 comments:

  1. So nice card wonderfully decorated.
    Hugs Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, love the image and all your embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag with Tilda. Fabulous embellishments. Great work ! Bravo !
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty tag Andrea. Love the image and all the details,
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Andrea, I love the shape and you have used such pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, and such lovely summery colours
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty is this Kanda what a stunning creation well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty Tag Kanda, love the design and your use of die cuts. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining the TOMIC challenge this month!
    Good luck!
    Love from France, Kianel & Magnolia DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.