Pages

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Summer Days Tilda

My card today is for a few challenges using a sketch, colour scheme and themes. This is the sketch from That Craft Place challenge



The colour scheme was Pink, Purple & Green - not my ideal colours but then I found this green patterned background paper from Paper Cellar Ltd which I thought was ideal. The pink flowered paper is Pink Petticoat Wild Blossoms. The image of Tilda eating her ice cream, coloured with pencil crayons is to follow the theme 'Lazy Days of Summer' for the Tilda's Town challenge (which I was lucky enough to win last week).
I cut the bunting by hand and added punched daisy shapes. The tiny butterfly was also punched and the ribbon. pearls, stick on heart & sentiment were all from my stash



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Tilda's Town challenge 'Lazy Days of Summer'
Totally Tilda challenge 'Tilda with a Pennant and / or Bunting'
The Ribbon Girl Colour challenge 'Pink, Purple & Green'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Bingo' (I picked the top row Ribbon / Gems / Punches)
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Punch Drunk' (I used punches)
Allsorts challenge 'Paper piecing / piercing)


11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kanda. Gorgeous image and the pastel colours look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is stunning, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Your card is awesome, I love the soft pastel colours. Thanks so much for playing along at Tilda's Town this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep saying I must follow these fab sketches, and be more organised. This ia lovely Kanda and so true to the sketch , she is so cute too, fab summer image Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card and stunning image
    thanks for joining us
    That Craft place
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and delicate,
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Tilda's Town Challenges
    Hugs, Becky x

    I've got candy on my blog if youre interested http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card Kanda!!! You did a great job!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Kanda, nice pastel colours. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty pastel colours and great bunting!
    Thankyou so much for joining the fun this time over at totally tilda challenges!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is really lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Tilda this time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.