Pages

Monday, 18 June 2012

Mice in the Garden

I know I said I wouldn't be making anymore male cards for a while, but I couldn't resist using this gorgous LOTV die cut of little mice doing the gardening.
The backing paper is from Webster's Pages and the dies I used are all Marianne Creatables LR0202 Anja Edge, LR0189 Flower, and LR0154 Tag. I finished the tag with a peel off sentiment and a button. Not a fussy card - but then it is for a man.





I shall enter this in the following challenges
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Clean and Simple'
Crafting For All Seasons challenge 'For Man'

7 comments:

  1. This is great Andrea, I love your fab image and lovely die cut edge, just right for a male card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Andrea. Love the image and the colours look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty Kanda , I like the punching on the label, what a fab image too . Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
    I must say , I like the Sat canary image below which you have coloured in pencils , its just a lovely card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Andrea. You just gotta love those little mices. Fabulous!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable image ...made me smile. Love the use of the Marianne Design dies in the masculine colours - makes a total change! Thank you for sharing with us at Marianne Design Divas this month. Good luck! Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love your cute image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.