Pages

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Who's eaten the grapes?

I nearly forgot to post this card and I'm only just making it in time for the Cute Card Thursday challenge.

I've used another of the House Mouse decoupage sheets from the 'Fruit and Nut' collection. These little mice are so gorgous and cheeky that I wanted to keep the card simple. I just used a background paper that I think was from a magazine and the sentiment that was part of the decoupage. It looks a bit plain in the photo but the layers of decoupage really make it look better.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Feeling Blue / Get Well Soon'

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kanda. Love these little mice too.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kanda, I just love House Mouse and that image is fab.
    Congratulations on your win over at The Crafty Pad.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love your subtle colouring. Perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week.
    Trudiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.