Pages

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Saturated Canary

I've seen quite a few gorgous cards with a Saturated Canary image just lately and as I've never tried colouring one I thought I'd have a go. I found this freebie here from the very talented Krista Smith at her Saturated Canary blog.

The background paper is from Webster's Pages. The dies I used are all Marianne Creatables, LR0142 for the corner, LR0137 for the bird - both of which I brushed lightly with Tim Holtz 'Tattered Rose' distressed ink - and LR0157 for the flower spray. The ribbons, lace, sentiment, gems and flowers are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Saturated Canary challenge 'Happy Birthday'
Polka Doodles challenge 'Shabby Chic/Vintage'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes' with the optional extra 'Lace'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Ribbon or Twine'

8 comments:

  1. hiyah Andrea!
    oh this is so sweet, love the bird on the branch too.thank you for popping in and sharing her with us over on the SC challenge blog
    Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet Andrea! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Andrea I love how you have colourd her and the details on your card are beautiful Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Andrea - I love SC images (can you tell!) - just love it.

    Thanks for popping by my blog - so appreciated as always.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along in our Shabby Chic/Vintage challenge this week at Polka Doodles! Very pretty card. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Andrea, very pretty.
    Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply stunning sweetie x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.