Pages

Monday, 14 May 2012

Pink and Green

Wow - we're enjoying another sunny day and the washing has been drying on the line. I do love the smell of the clothes when they have dried outdoors .. they seem so much fresher.

My card today has a fresh outdoor feel to it as well. The challenge over at Totally Gorjuss is a colour scheme of pink and green, which is not what I would normally pick, so I have been through all my pink and green papers to find the ones that worked together best and I finally found the ones I liked. The paper with the tiny pink flowers is from Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose Collection, the green was in a magazine and the pink is ordinary copier paper. I coloured the Tilda Magnolia images with pencil crayons and used sticky pads to sit Tilda on the watering can. The butterfly is cut with Cheery Lynn die DL112 and I used flowers with button centres from my stash.

Thanks for dropping by and for the comments you leave. They are much appreciated.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Pink and Green'
Just Magnolia challenge 'More than one stamp'
Crafter's Companion challenge 'Here Comes Summer'
Card Makin' Mamas challenge 'May Flowers'
Whoopsi Daisy challenge 'Spring Colours'

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kanda thank you for your lovely comments on my cards.
    Your card is fabulous, what fantastic work,doesnt she look sweet sitting on that water can, fabulous well done .

    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty Kanda, fab papers and I love the way she is sitting on the watering can.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally adorable and love the design with the pink flower and butterfly. Gorgeous colouring and love the papers too. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.