Pages

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Monochromatic

Hi, I hope you've all been enjoying better weather today as I have. As well as enjoying the sunshine I also managed to get a card made for 2 new challenges - a sketch and a theme of 'monchromatic'




The paper was with a magazine some time ago so I'm not sure who it's by and the image is Sarak Kay coloured with pencil crayons.  I used a border punch to make the paper lace border and small punches for the little butterflies and flowers. The ribbon, larger flowers and gems are from my stash.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Divas By Design challenge 'Monochromatic

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image , what beautiful soft colours you have used , fabulous card well done Andrea.
    If you like House mouse I have just visited America Khun she is on the design team for the house mouse challenges and she has super candy on offer , all you have to do is say why you like house mouse its easy Hugs Elaine .
    America Khun's website is :http://cardsbyamerica.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kanda, awwww such a pretty card! Love the cute image and you've followed our theme perfectly.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I love your sweet and pretty card. Great use of Shirley's sketch too. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soft, romantic card! The colors are so wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.