Pages

Saturday, 12 May 2012

Girly Pink Princess Tilda

What a glorious sunny & warm day we're having here in the East Midlands..... I hope you are all as lucky wherever you are. I'm just keeping fingers crossed that we'll be able to put away the wellies & umbrellas now.

For the card I made today I decided to use a Tilda image for a change. I coloured her with my trusty pencil crayons and used a Sakura pen to add a spot of glaze to the flowers in her hair. The background paper is Pink Petticoat Wild Blossoms collection and the pink paper is from my scrap box. I used Marianne Creatable die LR0157 for the flower spray, Cheery Lynn dies B117 fanciful flourish & D112 butterflies. The small butterfly is a punch and the lace, pearls & flowers are from my stash.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Tilda challenge 'Princess Tilda in a Pink Dress' - since I first checked this challenge it has been edited and now requires Tilda to be wearing a tiara or crown. My Tilda is wearing a 'tiara' of flowers so I hope it still counts
The Crafty Pad challenge 'We're Girly Girls' 
Whoopsi Daisy challenge 'We Love Pink'
CES final challenge 'Anything Goes'
By the Cute and Girly challenge 'Spring is all around'
Polka Doodles challenge 'Monochromatic Shades'

15 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kanda, lovely soft pastel pinks and gorgeous embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely gentle pink and beautiful embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely gentle pink and beautiful embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea

    This is just a beautiful card - love the image and the the embellishments are great.

    Thanks for popping by to see me.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Toodley Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a cutie. I love the flourishes, flowers and pearls. A beautiful creation. Thanks for entering in The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. Hope to see more of your creations here.

    Hugs,
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Love the design with butterflies, flowers and swirl. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck,. Hope tos see you back for another challenge. Bettina GDT member Bettina GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kanda this is just so pretty what a fabulous creation , well done . Enjoy the rest of your weekend Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, beautiful coloring of the image and love all the die cuts you have used. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card and so pretty in pink! Thanks for joining in our very last challenge at CES :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful monochrome Tilda creation, loving all the swirls and butterflies. Thank you for playing at Totally Tilda.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles with this gorgeous card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so beuatiful. I love the colors and the coloring of little Tilda. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card Kanda!! Thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda this time!! Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy on my blog if you're interested!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really cute card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, so pretty and delicate. Thanks for sharing it with us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.