Pages

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Flowers, butterflies & fairies

Well it's been a whole week since I last made a card.  My Dad was in hospital again for a few days so I was a bit tied up time wise and when I did take some time yesterday the old brain cells would not work!!! Anyway today I forced myself to make a card and this is what I eventually came up with.

I used the sketch from this weeks challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and then I used the themes from a few other challenges


The Lili of the valley image is coloured with pencil crayons and framed with 2 Marianne Craftables CR1214 die cuts. The paper is from Webster's Pages and I used chalk to colour the edges of the card & paper as well as the die cut frames. The lace and ribbon is from my stash - and as I hadn't got the right colour ribbon I used white coloured with chalks. Finally the butterflies are cut with the Cheery Lynn DL112 die.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'It's A Sketch'
Lili's Little Fairies challenge 'Your Favourite Craft Tool' (being my Grand Calibur and dies)
Bearly Mine challenge 'Fairies'
Crafty Catz challenge 'April Showers Brings Forth May Flowers'
Paper Shelter challenge 'Anything Goes'
Polka Doodles challenge 'De-stress!'
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge 'Blossoms and Butterflies'

10 comments:

  1. Totally beautiful Kanda what a fabulous card, I love the colours and the image is gorgeous .
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous Kanda. Love the frame around the image and a gorgeous colour combo too.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Kanda, I love your beautifully coloured image and fab papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kanda

    Wonderful card such subtle colours - love it.

    Hope your Dad feels better soon.

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter this week.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pastel card. It's fab! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH A PRETTY DELICATE CARD
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.