Pages

Monday, 16 April 2012

Whoopsi Daisy

Wow, fourth post in one day - must be all the caffeine I've been drinking !!

This is my last card of the day and I've made it to combine five challenges. First off I decided I wanted to colour the Whoopsi Daisy freebie image I'd downloaded and decided that I'd incorporate the sketch and colour combination I'd seen, So then it was some paper piecing and add a charm and there we have it.
This is the sketch I followed


The papers were all free with magazines, the flowers & blue gems from my stash and the charm was with a brass embossing stencil that I never use. The yellow paper isn't as bright as it looks in the photo.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Whoopsie Daisy challenge 'Let's Make It Free and Easy'
Willow Sketchie challenge 'Sketch and spots & stripes'
Colour Create challenge 'Yellow Blue and White'
Divas By Design challenge 'Charmed I'm Sure'
CES challenge 'Paper Piece It'

9 comments:

  1. Aw lovely card kanda - she is so sweet.

    Be back to see you soon.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kanda, how cute! Love the image and your colour choices and the charm is just lovely.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Kanda, the yellow and blue looks lovely together.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kanda, love the image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, I love it when the freebies from the mag are easy to use, there are some things in my stash that have been there for years! Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so lovely on your card! Love your creation!

    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy!

    hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kanda, Ah this is super, thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and pretty card! Many thanks for joining in with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwhhh this is such a cute card, lovely image! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Create, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.