Pages

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Totally Gorjuss Sketch

What a week it's been - with easter and hospital visiting I've been a bit busy and not had chance to do any posting.

I'm back now with a couple of cards from challenge sketches and this is the first from 'Totally Gorjuss'



 I've used a Sarak Kay image coloured with pencil crayons and dusted the edge of the oval with chalks. The paper is a freebie from Bearly Mine Designs here and the rest is from my stash

 


I shall enter this in the Totally Gorjuss 'It's a sketch challenge'

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous, love the beautiful image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet. Love the soft colours and design. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.