Pages

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Tootie Fruitie bear

I hope your Friday 13th was okay. Mine was good as my Dad was discharged from hospital after an 11 day stay. He's already checked on his greenhouse and luckily I haven't killed off any of his plants - I even managed to pot up the 36 Chrysanthemums that arrived in the post the day after they rushed him to hospital.

Anyway, on to this post. I decided to make this card with 3 challenges in mind - firstly a sketch, secondly fruit and thirdly animals. This is the sketch I used


The cherry paper is from Bearly Mine Designs and the spotty paper is Raspberry Road Designs 'Summer Goodness' paper stack which I just got free with a magazine. The spotty paper was layered onto white card which I'd cut with a Dovecraft border punch. The frame with butterflies is from my Daisy and Dandelion cd & the decoupaged teddy with his cherry topped cake is from the Forever Friends cd.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Kevin's Sketch'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Tootie Fruitie'
Crafty Catz Weekly challenge 'Animals'

5 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card!
    I love the colour palette and papers with this sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colour combination. Very sweet.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card that looks stunning. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine Challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this is so beautiful and it looks so tasty and delicious, the papers, design and image are truly wonderful to see thank you for joining our challenge this week at Bearly Mine
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty thanks for joining us at SnS this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.