Pages

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Think pink, with buttons & stitches

For my second card I followed a sketch, a pink theme and had to incorporate stitching (fake or real) & buttons.


 
The background paper is Pink Petticoat 'Wild Blossoms' collection and the decoupage is from my Forever Friends cd. The ribbon is remnants from my stash & the buttons recycled from some old clothing (I knew they would come in useful one day !!)  I used fake stitching on the scrap of pink paper and finished the card off with the chipboard sentiment. This is the first time I've put buttons on a card & I'm kicking myself now for not pinching all the lovely old & unusual buttons my mom had before they were thrown away.


I will enter this into the following challenges
CES challenge 'Button It!'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'A Stitch In Time'

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kanda :-) such a cute image and the delicate colours and details are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, just love the FF bear!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge & Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute little card, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, the paper are perfect for that image. Thanks for sharin and good luck in this weeks challenge at Willow Sketchie.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the roses paper. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS Think Pink Challenge. Good Luck. Diane (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends challenge, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.