Pages

Friday, 20 April 2012

Swirls, Pearls & Diamonds

I think this must be my lucky week as I've wonn another challenge - the second was for the little gift bag I made for the Marianne Designs challenge. They are now offering 2 lovely prizes for each fortnightly challenge and the new theme is a Spring card or creation.

Now on to the card I've made today and again I've made to incorporate 3 challenges.

The backing paper is from Bearly Mine Designs and I've used a Lili of the Valley image coloured with  pencil crayons. I used Marianne Creatables die LR0111 to make the flowers with 'diamond' jewel centres and LR0143 for the corner die. The piece of card is embossed with swirls and the card is finished off with 3 pearls and a sentiment.


I will enter this in the following challenges
Marianne Design Divas challenge 'Pearls and Swirls'
Lili's Little Fairies challenge 'Diamonds & Pearls'

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love your flowers, image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Kanda - love the image and everything just goes together so well. Fantastic!

    Bonjour Fabiola

    Qu'est-ce une belle carte - J'aime cette image Mo Manning elle est tellement mignonne.

    Merci pour être passés et me laissant un commentaire.

    Soyez de nouveau à vous voir bientôt.

    toodle pip

    x Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kanda

    Apologies for the French bit at the bottom - this was supposed to be for one of my French blogging buddies!

    Sorry

    hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kanda, love the image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh so cute and girly.

    Thanks for joining us at Marianne's Divas. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.



    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.