Pages

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Spring with decoupage & die-cuts

Today I've made a card for Marianne Designs challenge theme of Spring. I got to play with my new dies and try out some different ideas as I've now got one that cuts and embosses the card edge which I think is great.
The decoupage is Marianne Designs 'Ducks' and the dies I used are Marianne Creatables LR0202, LR0180 & LR0157. I finished it off with a gold peel-off sentiment.



This is for the Marianne Designs challenge 'Spring card or creation'

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Kanda. Love the design and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Andrea what a lovely card you made.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    Anita
    Challengeblog MD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.