Pages

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Spring lambs and white rabbits

I've had some 'Honey and Hugs' paper for quite some time - it was free with a magazine - so I decided that if I was going to hoard it any longer that I should have a go at making a card with it.
I used a Lili of the Valley image and added a few bits from my stash choosing yellow to break up the pinkness. I must admit that I'm not too keen on the finished card.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sunday Sketch & Stamp 'Sarah's Sketch'
That Craft Place 'It's All About Spring'

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a lovely card Kanda, full of spring cheer! I love the little bunnies.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love the papers and the image is super cute, also love all the beautiful embellishments. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I have that paper stack too, I forgot how cute it is. I think its a lovely card! Love the bunnies :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kanda - you're right that paper is just stunning.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.