Pages

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Spring Flowers and flying mice

I'm actually beginning to get back into a routine of sorts and have another card to post.
This is another of the adorable House Mouse 'Spring is Mice' decoupage sheets. This time I decided to have a go at glueing the layers. It worked, but doesn't look as effective as when I use sticky pads. The flowered paper is some I had in a box - I think it may be the 'Honey & Hugs' I had free with a magazine some time ago - and the flowers were cut out  & punched from scraps of paper.



I shall enter this in the Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Spring Flowers!'

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kanda

    I love House Mouse designs - keep meaning to buy some but I'm too scared that it will break out into another addiction!

    Stunning card - aren't they just so cute.

    Thank you for popping by and leaving me a lovely comment.

    I'll be back to see you soon.

    Toodle pip.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.