Pages

Monday, 16 April 2012

Someone Special

I couldn't believe it when I checked the Joanna Sheen new challenge theme yesterday - it was 'Someone Special' and I'd just finished making a card for my Dad to give his (younger) Sister for her 90th birthday. So this is the card I shall be entering in this challenge.





 The decoupage and matching backing papers are from Joanna Sheens  'The Jayne Netley Mayhew Collection part 2' cd. There are a lot of layers to this image which gives the card a wonderful depth.



I added gold sticky corners and numbers. The ribbon I found in a sewing box at my Dads house so I was able to add a little bit of something which had belonged to my Mom.

The inside was decorated with more of the matching backing paper.


 And finally the back - decorated with the leftover paper edged with a gold calligrapher pen and gold sticky butterflies.


There are some cards that you really enjoy making and this was definitely one of them.

I shall enter this in the Joanna Sheen challenge 'Someone Special'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.