Pages

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Purrr..fect

I was looking at the Just Inklined website and found this gorgous freebie here called the 'King of Siam' I'd beein trying to think of something to do for the Totally Gorjuss  'Bling' challenge and decided this image was just great for the subtle bling-a-delic method. The paper is from a Paper Cellar stack and I used sticky pads to raise the image slightly off the card.. The die cut is Marianne Creatables LR0152 with a sentiment and small bow placed on top. Finally silver gems for the bling.


I will enter this in the following challenges
The Pretty Little Ribbon challenge 'To Die For...'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Favourite Song/Movie' ('The Siamese Cat Song' from 'Lady and the Tramp' !!) ~ I can't get it out of my head !!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, simple and elegant, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. The gem on his collar looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.