Pages

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Orange, Pink & Aqua

Hello & thanks for dropping by.

I've a couple of cards today to post today and the first is using a colour theme of orange, pink and aqua. I've used a Lili of the Valley image keeping the colours to pink & orange as much as possible. The background paper was from a magazine and I think it was Polka Doodles. I used aqua card  to cut an oblong & die-cut corner - using Marianne Creatables LR0143. The ribbon was strips from my stash & I finished off with 3 pink pearls. The aqua looks more blue in the photo but it is almost the same colour as the ribbon.


I shall enter this in the ffollowing challenges
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Orange, Pink & Aqua'
Crafty Catz Weekly challenge 'Stripes or checks, you choose'

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Thankyou for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - the colours are great and the image is so nicely coloured - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.