Pages

Monday, 16 April 2012

Marianne Bag

This is the first bag I've had a go at making. I was a bit fingers and thumbs when glueing but luckily nothing has dropped off !
This is the template I used from Marianne Design challenge blog

The image is Marianne Snoesjes coloured with pencil crayons. I dusted the bag and the edge of the oval with chalk. The die-cuts on the front are from Marianne Creatables LR0111 & LR0156 and on the back are LR0111 & LR0189. I just finished it with a tiny bow on the back and organza ribbon for the handles.







I shall enter this in the following challenges
That Craft Place challenge 'Anything But a Square or Rectangle'



7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation you have made of the pattern Kanda.
    Nice to have you with it the challenge.
    Gr.Thea
    Challenge Blog MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kanda,

    What a lovely giftbag you made. Like the colours very much.

    Love

    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a lovely giftbag Kanda.
    Thank you for joimning our challenge

    Hugs Anita
    Challengeblog MD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kanda,
    What a nice giftbag you made! I like the colors very much! Thank you for joining our challenge and hopefully you will be there with some more pretty creations from your hands!
    Best regards, Jen (MD).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous! Love the stamp.
    Thanks for playing along at That Craft Place this time!
    Gorgeous entry.
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow gorgeous bag, love the image and the colours are stunning. I think you have made a fantastic bag, I wouldn't believe that it is your first time. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog this time :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.