Pages

Monday, 2 April 2012

It's a mans world

The Joanna Sheen challenge is now fortnightly and the theme this time is "It's a Mans World". I'm not at all keen on making mens cards but luckily I only have to make the occasional one.

For this card I've kept it plain and simple (no offence to any men out there !!) I used a decoupage image from the Joanna Sheen 'Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady'. There are some really beautiful images on this CD. The paper and ribbon are from my stash and I raised the sentiment on sticky pads.



I shall enter this in the Joanna Sheen challenge 'It's a Mans World'

5 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful card. The image and colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Perfect for any man in your life.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog Andrea I have just found your blog after popping over to Joanna Sheens your cards are beautiful this is a great male card and I adore your tatty ted now a follower
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely card,men's card are hard to do ! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Kanda. I too like to keep cards for men simple... it just seems right :o) Thanks for joining in with the fun over on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.
    Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.