Pages

Sunday, 1 April 2012

Have a Mice Easter

Firstly let me thank you for dropping by and the comments you leave.

This is the only Easter card I've made as everyone I know would rather have chocolate eggs - including me !!
It is of course a Joanna Sheen House-Mouse Designs decoupage from the 'Spring is Mice' set.
The paper was out of a magazine and I made the flowers with Marianne Creatables die LR0111 with a couple of red gems in the centres.  It was finished with a butterfly sticker and the sentiment which was part of the decoupage.






I shall enter this in the Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Happy Easter'
and also Crafter's Companion Monthly challenge 'Four Legged Friends'

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Easter card, fab image and lovely clean, simple design.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Thanks for playing at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card and i love the colours. very pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the colors and designs of your Easter card. I totally like the details. For this coming Easter, this Easter wishes is simply perfect!

    Have a great day,
    Mich

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.