Pages

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Forever Friends sketch

Here's the second card of the day - this time using a sketch from 'Forever Friends' fortnightly challenge


The circle was cut from a Pink Petticoat 'Wild Blossoms' collection paper and the striped paper rectangle was a scrap I'd saved so I'm not sure where it came from. I mounted the Forever Friends decoupage on a Marianne Creatables LR0129 die cut which I raised up from the card with sticky pads. I finished it with silver gems & silver stickies.


I shall enter this in the Forever Friends Fortnightly challenge 'A Sketch'
I'll also enter this in the Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Shapes'

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love all the shapes on this one! fab design and gorgeous details
    Thanks for playing along with the Ladybugs this week and lots of luck in the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, it has so much going on and yet still looks quite simple, ver effective. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super cute is this card!Loving that Die cut! Glad you joined us this time at LCI! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and great interpretation on our sketch. Like the Marianne Creatable die.
    Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS Sketch challenge.
    Good Luck.
    Diane (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.