Pages

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Congratulations ..... it's your 90th birthday

This is a 90th birthday card I've just finished making for my Aunt. She loved the House Mouse card I gave her last year so I thought I would make her another this year.

I used an 8 inch square card with a couple of paper doileys behind the House Mouse decoupage - which is from the 'Spring is Mice' collection. The dies I used are Cheery Lynn B117 Fanciful Flourish and Marianne Creatables LR0111 for the flowers. I finished off with silver gems centres in the flowers and silver peel-off numbers.




As I hadn't used all the decoupage layers I decided to do something on the back of the card. I used a Prima mask with some pink chalk and then stuck on the spare layers and a silver peel off

This is the back of the card


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Congratulations'
Crafty Catz challenge 'Anything Goes'

8 comments:

  1. Two really lovely cards Kanda. The red on the first one really pops and looks fab.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards! Thanks for joining us at LCI.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kanda, A really beautiful card, inside and out. So pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, one of my favourite House Mouse images and your flourishes and flowers are lovely.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and love the flourish die. Great layout and lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab creation, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week

    hug Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card I love House Mouse its fabulous, I like the dies you have used here in red they are super well done great card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.