Pages

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Blue, black & white with cupcakes

Hello to you on this wet and windy Sunday. I've just checked the BBC weather and it's forecast sunshine for tomorrow so I'm keeping fingers & toes crossed !!

I decided I should have a go at combining another colour challenge with a sketch and a theme. Well it is supposed to be a challenge & there aren't enough hours in the day to make separate cards for each one. So this is what I came up with.

The colour scheme is 'blue,black & white' and the themes are 'candy & cupcakes' and 'ribbon' The sketch is from Lili's Little Fairies


The background paper is from a Paper Cellar stack and the Lili of the Valley image is coloured with pencil crayons. The black card, ribbon and pearls are from my stash and the flowers I made from some white & silver gift wrap paper using Marianne Creatables LR0111 die.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Blue, Black and White'
CES challenge 'Candy & Cupcakes'

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - cute LOTV image and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Very smart. Beautiful papers. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there – what a great Project you made for this week’s Ribbon Challenge.

    Make sure to visit the Creative Card Crew again to see who’ll turn out as the winner!

    Good luck! Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is sweet. Love the layout and the gorgeous papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at Charisma. Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I love this image, thanks so much for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just wonderful.. I would never play with these colours but this looks great!! Thanks so much for sharing it at CES this week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.