Pages

Monday, 16 April 2012

Birthday Girl

Hi and thanks for dropping by - It's really nice to read any comments you may leave.

My first card today is a Lili of the Valley image coloured with pencil crayons. The circle was edged with chalks and layered on a doiley. The background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs and I finished the card off with flowers and ribbon from my stash.


 I will enter this in the following challenges
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'It's A Celebration'
The Poodles Parlour challenge 'Going Round in Circles'

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, love the LO and the image, thanks for joining our it's a celebration challenge at My mum's craft shop, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Oh this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable LOTV image, the dps, the colour scheme is beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooooo pretty...thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour this week

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.