Pages

Friday, 27 April 2012

Baby (Bird) Days

The second card is based on the theme of 'Baby Days'. I decided that birds have 'baby' days too so I chose this image from the Joanna Sheen 'The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady' cd

I followed a colour scheme of Rose Pink, Kraft & White and the following sketch


The background paper is from 'The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady' paper stack which I got free with a magazine some time ago and the others are from my scrap box. I used Marianne Creatables LR0161 to cut the lace die and finished off with a couple of pink pearls.

I couldn't get the correct lighting to take the photo and it isn't quite as dark as it appears here


I shall enter this is the following challenges
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Doreen's Sketch'
Colour Create challenge 'Rose Pink, Kraft and White'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'The Great Outdoors'

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card! so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love your wonderful creation. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kanda

    What a beautiful card - love the image and the colours are just fantastic.

    Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

    See you soon.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a soft and pretty image Kanda!
    Your card is very pretty and feminine - my favourtie kind :)

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Pink, Kraft and White Challenge!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Kanda, soft and pretty.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thanks for joining our challenge at My Mums Craft Shop, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours.Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash. good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely card xx

    thanks for joining us at SNS this week
    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis is beautiful - great layout x
    Thanks for playing along with us at colour create challenge and good luck x - Don't forget to join us tomorrow for our final colour combo x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.