Pages

Friday, 27 April 2012

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Hi to those of you who take the time to drop by on this awful wet day.

I've got a couple of cards to post today. The first is for a 'Once Upon a Time' theme so I have chosen to use this Lily of the Valley image as it brings to mind the other story of 'Alice' by Lewis Carroll called 'Through the Looking Glass' and I followed sketch 87 from 'Sunday Sketch and Stamp'




The background paper is Bearly Mine Designs and the other papers are from my scrap box. I used Marianne Creatable die LR0111 for the flourish and a Dovecraft border punch to edge the white card. Then I just added a length of ribbon & some pink pearls.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
By The Cute & Girly challenge 'Once Upon A Time' (Alice Through the Looking Glass)
Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge 'Any Sketch'(I used sketch 87)
Whoopsi Daisy challenge 'Use A Flourish'


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kanda and just love your take on our challenge, well done you. Thanks for playing along over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable creation, great image! Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Beautiful image coloured just perfect.. Gorgeous papers, Thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy, May x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo sweet. Thanks for playing at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this little beauty Andrea , what a lovely card this is , I am a pink fan , friends have to steer me away from pink cards but I always go back !
    Anyway I think you have a lovely style of creafting and I am your newest followers Hugs Elaine
    http://wheelerscraftiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.