Pages

Friday, 30 March 2012

Tatty Ted

Here's my second card of the day and I've used a sketch for this one


The adorable tatty ted is from the Docrafts 'Especially For You' CD  which I've used for the very first time (even though I bought it some time ago) The papers are from my Pink Petticoat paper stacks, the gems from my stash and the sentiment was a magazine freebie.
The card has a top fold instead of a side fold as I never checked before I stuck the blue paper strips - but luckily it actually works better !!






This is for the following challenges
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Angie's Sketch'
Crafty Catz Weekly challenge 'Use a digi image'

6 comments:

  1. Awww! Lovely card Kanda, really love the super-soft colours you've used. Gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pretty card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful & love the subtle colours...

    Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation thanks for joining Crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea,
    What a pretty card. Love the cute image & fab papers. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N' Stash.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning hun...and thanks for joining us at SnS too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.