As I wasn't sure what I wanted the finished card to be in shape or size I thought I'd make a topper & then decide. I cut the rectangle frame from Marianne Creatables LR0111, coloured the edges with Tim Holz Distress Ink 'tattered rose' & placed on a piece of cream hammered card. The image was square so I placed it to the right of the frame and then used the flowers I'd made from the same die and leaves from Marianne Creatables LR0156 to hide the blank part of the frame. I still couldn't decide whether to make an easel card or to make it a larger card, but in the end I decided to use a sheet of card the same colour as one of the flowers and cut it just a little larger and with a top fold.
I shall enter this in the following challengesMarianne's Design Divas challenge 'Spring into spring'
Crafter's Companion Monthly challenge 'Spring'