Pages

Thursday, 29 March 2012

Sketch, Spots & Stripes

Hello and thanks for stopping by

Today I've made another LOTV card using a sketch with a spots & stripes theme to combine 3 challenges.

This is the sketch I've followed



The Lili of the Valley image is coloured with pencil crayons and the papers are from Polka Doodles (free with a magazine). I used Marianne Creatables circlet die LR0152 and added silver gems, bow & sentiment from my stash.


I will enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Spots and Stripes'



5 comments:

  1. Hi Kanda

    What a beautiful card - I lurve your colour choices they work so well together.

    I am now following you and am looking forward to seeing your next creation.

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, pink and orange go really well together. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Thanks for playing with Lili's Little Fairies this week and good luck.
    Hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and the circle die looks gorgeous. The colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable card; LOVE the image!! Beautiful colors!

    Thanks for joining us at LCI!

    Hugs,
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.