Pages

Thursday, 22 March 2012

Second sketch card of the day

As I was feeling adventurous I decided to try my hand at another sketch. This one is from the 'Sketch N Stash' challenge.




The two papers I used were from the Pink Petticoat 'Wild Blossoms' collection. The ribbon is my old & neglected item of stash as it isn't of a very good quality - so I wrapped it around a piece of white card to improve it's appearance. The image is Lili of the Valley, coloured with pencil crayons and attached with sticky pads to raise it up. Finally i added the small bow and a silver sentiment put on a piece of white card.



I shall enter this card in the Sketch N Stash challenge 'Sketch'

I shall also enter this in the Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Anything Goes'

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hun...

    Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous LOTV image and you've coloured it wonderfully, lovely papers too hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, love the paper and image

    Thank you for playing along with my sketch for Sketch N Stash this fortnight

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation sweetie...

    thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck..!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kanda,
    This looks fabulous. Love the sweet image & gorgeous colour scheme. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.