Pages

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Joanna Sheen 'Spring is in the Air' challenge

This is a card I made for the Joanna Sheen March challemge 'Spring / Easter' before I started my blog. I entered it through the Joanna Sheen non-blog blog

I've used a House Mouse 'Spring is Mice' decoupage sheet with a background paper from the House Mouse Inserts CD.
I just layered it up with some plain lemon paper & lilac card,  added some ribbon & flowers and a gold sentiment which was placed on the sentiment box which matched the backing paper.

It's  just one of those times that everything seems to match & I got the 'Spring' feel I was after.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.