Pages

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Forever Friends decoupage

Hi & welcome to my blog.

Here's another card I've made - this time featuring a decoupaged image from the Forever Friends 'Black & Gold Collection'.
It's very simply done - the brown paper layer (which was an envelope I cut down),  then a doyly and the decoupaged image. To finish off I added the sentiment which I had edged with a gold pen.

Unfortunately the decoupage doesn't show up well on the photo





I will enter this in the Forever Friends New Fortnightly challenge '3D / Decoupage'

I will also enter this in the Cute Cards Thursday challenge 'Happy 4th Birthday CCT'

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so lovely and stylish. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS '3D/Decoupage' Challenge. Good Luck. Diane (DT)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Thanks for joing us at the Forever Friends Challenge Blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.